Saturday, August 4, 2012

Looking Inside Garmin 610

After careful consideration, I finally decided on the sports watch that I wanted and it was Garmin 610. So far, it has been a good friend of mine and has served as a high-quality fitness instructor. When I started using it, the first thing that clicked me was its delicate GPS receiver chip. Also the good thing about it is the ease with which I can accomplish satellite connection with Global Positioning System. It is easy to track courses and attain means point navigation with a number of synchronizes.
I had little issues with my previous sports watch, and the most troublesome of them all was its connectivity. Its GPS was not all that accurate and also I had quite some trouble in transferring my data to the computer at times. Garmin 610 offers a number of possibilities for connecting, and I found it to be user friendly and way too easy to use. For navigation with the training web pages, there were simple attributes like touch and swipe on the information unit. For transferring my information to my PC, I can either use the GPS functionality or utilize the USB connectivity option. Thus transfer of daily has been quite easy to use so far.
I had issues with lack of motivation, and I do not run around with my friends; but this problem was solved a little bit by the watch in a strange way. With this watch, I can easily race around on my own and contend against my previous scores. And if I feel like, I can compete against other users on Garmin Connect community and beat their scores. Contesting not only provides you inspiration but also lets you attain far better outcomes.
Though I haven't utilized this option and I don't think I will need it right now, but if you desire more accurate run information, then you have the option to couple the Garmin 610 with a foot pod or stride sensing unit. This will give you further edge to measure exactly your displacement and cadence information. Thus beside the common attributes already available, you will have additional attributes at your finger tips. I can decide to see my stats in real time, or create a log of the information and view the summary later.
The watch is also a great way of exploring out brand-new locations. I can easily save a beginning point, other locations and courses. There is also a feature to store Points of Interest (POI) which I can use to be led back to whichever position I wish. Thus it is fairly easy to use once you get used to with it.
As a personal opinion, I have really liked the brilliant training facilities available with Garmin Forerunner 610. And the fact that it is effortless to find out training influence based on fed info and the log that is built up inside the information unit. I found it out to be a friendly fitness instructor that which makes it quite easy for me to measure training stats as well as performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment